call now for a quote... 01458 210 300 or email@example.com
Buscott Woodworking ltd is a partnership with a combined 64 years of deep, diverse knowledge in Joinery and cabinet making.
- We pride ourselves on our profound understanding of our material.
- We are craftsman who talk to our clients.
- We believe clear communication leads to repeat custom.
- We work with private individuals and commercial clients who are looking for that little bit more from a joinery and cabinet making company.
- We can make anything from wood: a curved timber frame, a set of traditional box sash windows, a beautiful French polished mahogany dining table and chairs or a stunning bespoke kitchen.
- We have in-house design facilities and will work with you, from initial ideas through to a completed project utilizing 3D renderings, dimensioned scale drawings and we supply samples.
- Buscott Woodworking ltd will take on substantial whole property projects, including outbuildings, barns and greenhouses.
- We will complete all scheduled joinery work with reference to historic building listing constraints or take on complete new builds.
- We aim to alleviate stress and frustration by fulfilling all your joinery and cabinet making needs.
- We are based in Somerset, but are very happy to work nationwide and internationally.
- Whatever you need, large or small; Buscott Woodworking ltd is the one company for you.
Buscott Woodworking is proud to have been awarded the Best of Houzz award…
Jake started at Buscott Farm in Sept 1991 aged 16 as an apprentice with the founder of the workshops, John Edmonds, who established the business John Edmonds cabinet makers some years before. Jake completed a City Guilds course in Carpentry and Joinery and Furniture and Cabinet making in conjunction with his apprenticeship at John Edmonds Cabinet Makers. Jake progressed quickly to become foreman to fifteen cabinets makers, joiners and apprentices.
For a short period Jake was self-employed before establishing Buscott Woodworking with Anthony in November 2011.
Call07972 713 151
Anthony started at Buscott Farm with John Edmonds Cabinet Makers as an apprentice in 1995 and studied at Yeovil College on the City and Guilds Furniture making course. Anthony left John Edmonds cabinet Makers to complete a BA Honours at Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College (High Wycombe) in Applied Furniture Studies. After completing his degree Anthony went on to work at Millfied School in Street, making and fitting furniture for Millfield. Albino Builders in Wells offered Anthony an opportunity to set up and manage a woodwork shop which he did for a period of time before Establishing Buscott Woodworking with Jake in November 2011.
Call07540 625 699
Adam started at Buscott Farm with John Edmonds Cabinet Makers in 1999 as a summer job whilst he was completing a BA Honours in Furniture Design and Craftsmanship at Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College (High Wycombe). Adam continued to work at John Edmonds Cabinet Makers for several years as a Cabinet Maker and Draughtsman in conjunction with self-employment before moving to Australia in 2004 for a year working in Sydney as a Furniture Maker, before returning to Bristol to work at Beaufort Bespoke Cabinet Makers as a Cabinet Maker/ Salesman for 2 years. Adam left Beaufort Bespoke Cabinet Makers to work for Abbeywood Projects Ltd in project management, sales and design for three years. Adam left Abbeywood Projects to join Jake and Anthony at Buscott Woodworking in October 2012. Adam has also completed a 5 day, site safety management course.
Call07583 476 335
How we roll....