call now for a quote... 01458 210 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Buscott Woodworking is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
Buscott Woodworking is proud to be Woodland Carbon accredited, creating 937m2 of new native woodland in the UK during 2016 which will absorb and store 37.48 tonnes of Carbon Dioxide: